Total grant dollars requested last cycle: $45,000
Total grant dollars awarded last cycle: $47,300
Percentage of proposals that received full funding: 80%
Percentage of proposals that received partial funding: 20%
Application deadline: February 1
Recent Grants from the PF Fund for the Baldwin Area
The Maine Community Foundation’s PF Fund for the Baldwin Area supports nonprofit organizations doing work in the Baldwin, Maine, area.
The PF Fund seeks requests for grants that:
- Assist the residents of Baldwin in finding ways to become more self-reliant and self-sufficient
- Promote public awareness of the importance of forestry and the natural resource economy
- Promote education
- Promote sustainable management of Baldwin’s natural resource-based economy
- Promote volunteerism.
Project applications will be given additional priority if:
- The organization uses the grant to raise additional financial resources or to promote social capital
- The organization is not likely to receive funding from other sources.
All applicants must meet the Maine Community Foundation’s general grant eligibility requirements. In addition, please note that grants cannot pay for program expenses that have already been incurred.
How to Apply
Complete the online grant application by clicking the link in the Grant Application box at the top right hand corner of this page.
Proposals must be submitted by February 1. Applicants will be notified of the final decisions in early April.
Project Progress Report
All grant recipients will be required to submit a Project Progress Report approximately 10 months after receiving payment of the grant. Organizations that fail to file a progress report will not be eligible for future funding from Maine Community Foundation competitive grant programs for one year or until the missing report is filed.
If you have any questions about the PF Fund for the Baldwin Area, please email Jo Pierce.