Your first resource at the Maine Community Foundation is our professional staff. Our Philanthropic Services team is always available to consult with you, your staff, and/or your clients. Ask us for information, ideas, and technical assistance. You can pick up the phone, send us an e-mail, stop by our office, or we’ll come to yours.
Our tools and resources include:
- Planned Giving Design Center: An interactive repository of the latest news, stories, feature articles, technical reports, case studies, calculators, rates and tables, sample forms, and discussion forums, all geared for the professional advisor community.
- Information for Your Clients: From this section, you can print information sheets for your clients about topics including: simple steps to get started; what assets to give; and types of funds. You can also request a copy of our materials to share with donors.
- Sample Bequest Language and Other Forms: This section includes gift forms and transfer instructions that you can adapt for use with your clients.
- Links to Other Information: Websites that can be helpful for you and your clients.
- Continuing Education Programs: We occasionally bring national speakers to Maine for continuing education programs and collaborate with other organizations in Maine to host regional programs with local experts as well. Click here to see listing of upcoming events and recent past programs.
- Symbiotic Ways Private Foundations Use Community Foundations and Other Organizations, an article by Bryan Clontz, CFP, that provides 10 planning ideas, with accompanying case studies, illustrating the synergies created by private foundations utilizing community foundations. (This document is also available in PDF format.)
For further information, contact Jennifer Southard, Vice President, Donor Services and Gift Planning, at (207) 412-0842 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.